Here are some of my smaller positions I'm slowly generating great returns months after months.
1) Boulder Brands, shorted the stock ( Buy PUT ), fundamentally weak, however price is not going down =(
I have about 30 more out of the 120 days before I will close of my position. This is the reason why I hate shorting stocks. Anyway it's like 0.01% of my entire portfolio.. I was just itchy backside.
2) American Airlines AAL ( Diagonal Call ). Overall a steep drop however since I'm owning leap options, I'm not really bordered. I will continue selling calls monthly generating rental income.
1) CarMax, KMX ( Bull Put Strategy ) most probably will close in profit after 2 months
2) FB, KO, INTC ( Diagonal Call ) They are going extremely well. Even when the stock market is flat, I'm generating so much income from this.
3) BABA ( Bull Put ) Closed with 35% ROI
I'm looking into opening positions at:
1) Procter & Gamble, of course fundamentally very strong, charts now look right. I may enter a simple BUY CALL strategy. I'm talking about Leap options here. Diagonal won't work as premiums are too low.
Have a great week trading all!