PNRA and MA looks really attractive now. If the stock price drop due to fundamentals, avoid at all cost. If the stock price drops and fundamentals still really attractive, it's something to consider.
Mastercard ( MA ) price is around $72. If it drops below $70, I will add positions. Their moat is really strong, their buddy is VISA, basically no competition. I see a great business looking attractive price.
Panera Bread ( PNRA ) right now has dropped to a 52 week low. Their problems right now are operational. They cannot keep up with their orders and in my opinion is a good problem. Panera 2.0 is being worked on and I forsee the profits flying in. Now around $150. I will initiate positions around $145 if it ever reach there.
I very thankful for the past 7 days. Watched one of the funniest movies: 22 Jump Street. Watched Edge of Tomorrow. My 1st wakeboard jump! Met up with Peter Sage while he was transiting through Singapore and he shared really really great stuff. One of the best 2 hours talk. Did a personal delivery to Mind Kinesis and chat up with Cayden. Had a 3 hours chat lunch with an awesome lady Swee Lin, my buddy from Tigrent.
Peter redid his magic on me. I would like to share what I learn from him.
- You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
- For example, you want to be a tennis champion, you have to play with the best to improve. By playing with losers and constantly winning them doesn't make you any better, except your ego.
- You want to have an enriching life, you can't keep hanging out with people who find change difficult as life is never still.
- You want to be rich, you can't keep hanging out with people who wants to just do their job and go home. You need to mix around with entrepreneurs.
- Setting up yourself to win
- Making your bed every morning, putting motivation posters all over to remind yourself, hanging out with the right people, power juice in the morning etc... You set yourself up everyday to win.